We’ll cover the upfront costs of select services that can increase your home’s selling price and maximize its potential on the market.
The Compass Concierge program is the latest in a suite of services designed to cover the upfront costs associated with home-selling improvements to prepare your home for the market. From deep-cleaning to staging to cosmetic improvements, we will work together and assist you with the execution of a tailored plan to assess opportunities that can elevate your home’s value and increase its selling potential on the market.
Service May Include:
Staging | Deep-cleaning | Landscaping | Painting | Organizing | Decluttering | Cosmetic Renovations
How It Works:
- Our team will develop a tailored project plan with suggested home improvements and updates to prepare your home for the market.
- We will assist you to identify verified vendors and contract directly with home improvement service providers.
- Compass Concierge will pay the associated cost for home improvement work performed subject to your agreements with home service providers.
- At the closing of the property, Compass Concierge will collect a fee that covers the cost of the work performed.
Criteria & Restrictions:
- The program is available to all sellers with an exclusive Listing Agreement with Compass. Properties that are short-sales or foreclosures are not eligible for the program. Structural or construction services will not be covered.
- Prospective sellers interested in participating in the Compass Concierge program must review and execute the Compass Concierge Service Agreement outlining the program services.
Payment for Services:
- Invoices should be sent to your Compass Agent for payment by Compass.
- When your property closes during the term of the Listing Agreement, Compass Concierge will issue an invoice reflecting the total cost of services rendered.
- Payment for the program services will be collected using your preferred payment method at the earlier of (a)
the actual closing of the property or (b) the one-year anniversary of your participation in the program.
- In the event that your property does not sell or the Listing Agreement is terminated for any or no reason (including the property going off market), Compass Concierge
will collect any actual costs incurred by the home improvement work performed (within 15 days).